Ahhhh it feels SO. GOOD. to be home. :]
The last two weeks have been vacation for me, so here’s what we did:
– Went to a bunch of major Japanese cities: Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka.
– Ate the (in)famous sulfur hard boiled eggs at Hakone
– Went to a Sumo Tournament!
– Went to the Osaka Aquarium. No whale shark. 😦
– Saw Geisha. Or rather, saw Maiko walking to their next appointments.
– Visited TEMPLES upon TEMPLES upon TEMPLES.
– Ate sashimi at Tsukiji Fish Market
– Ate a bunch of Green Tea “soft cream” cones
– Shopped. :]
The Japanese have a very different beauty regiment then we do in the US. It’s extremely focused on preventing sun damage. It’s WONDERFUL. The Japanese make the best sunscreen ever! Look out for a bunch of Japanese Beauty Product reviews, haha.
Oh,Hawaii, I’ve missed you.