Have you guys tried any of those tricks to “peek” at what you’ll be getting in your Birchbox for the next month, before they ship it to you? I’m TEMPTED…but I rather like the surprise. It’s like Christmas!
As you all know, Birchbox teamed up with Glamour for this month’s box–it’s supposed to be a Five Senses theme. (I read on other people’s blogs that there are 31 variations of the July box. Crazy!)
This is what I got:
– Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
– Tea Forte mints
– Beauty Blender
– Stila It’s Go Time Lip Glaze
– Harvey Prince – Hello
– Birchbox Earbuds
Mmmm, I’m on the fence with this one. I am happy with 2 of the 6 items. I’m glad I finally get to try the Beauty Blender–it’s been in boxes for months now! This is the first time I’m getting it. I’m also interested in the Moisture Tint–I’ve been on the hunt for a tinted moisturizer (with SPF!). The mints? Sure, I’ll eat em. Lip glaze? It’s always good to have a supply. Ear buds? Meh, but the thought is cute.
Man, I’ve been hoping for more BB creams! I loved the Dr. Jart one I got a couple months ago and I was hoping to have the Boscia one sent to me.
- I love love love love LOVE theBalm’s Staniac. It gave my lips just the right amount of color. This is on my “will-buy-later” list.
- Totally not a fan of that Likewise SPF50 moisturizer. Worse than sunscreen. Bleh.
- Haven’t tried my Eyeko stick yet. (How do I sharpen it? o_O)
- Self Tanner and Cologne have been untouched.