(Sorry that the photos have been weird! I wrote them up on a different computer and I didn’t realize the proportions were all wonky. I’ll be double checking them better from now on!)
I told myself that I wasn’t going to peek for this month but I couldn’t help it! September’s theme is…I’m not sure. A nod to the beginning of Fashion season? There’s a mini-mag included with this box.
- Benefit Foaming Clean Facial Wash
- Benefit Refined Finish Facial Polish
- Birchbox Color Club Custom Collection
- Mighty Leaf Tea Pouches
- Nexus Pro-Mend Split-End Binding Leave In Creme
- Nexus Pro-Mend Split-End Treatment Daily Conditioner
- Nexus Pro-Mend Split-End Treatment Daily Shampoo
- Twistband Lace up for Fall
- Youngblood Mineral Primer
So far, I feel like this box is a…4/10. I didn’t really care for the formula of the last Color Club polish I got–it felt kind of thin. I feel kind of…’meh’ about the hair products but I’m interested in the mineral primer! I’ll try to keep an open mind but I don’t forsee myself buying any of these products. 😦
Update on past products!
- Per-fekt Beauty Lash Perfection Gel – Oooh, I love this mascara. It’s wonderful as an everyday product–it doesn’t bother my eyes at all! It’s a bit pricey though, for a full-size product. It’s kind of low on the drama scale so look for something else if you’re going out.
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm – Two thumbs up! It’s light, doesn’t smell strongly, and spreads really easily (I can’t stand heavy feeling creams). Again, full-size product is kind of pricey but it’s definitely on my splurge list.
- Alima Pure Organic Nourishing Lip Balm – I’ve tried the Burt’s Bee’s tinted lip balm and was really dissapointed. I think this product is way better. Try this instead.
What did you guys get? 🙂
P.S. If anyone signed up for the Refinery 29 Glossybox deal, please enjoy your wonderful products for me. I wish they shipped to Hawaii! 😦