Aww, I think the special printed Birchbox covers are so pretty. 🙂 For my December Birchbox, I got:
– Juicy Couture, Juicy Couture Fragrance Sample
– amlika Obliphica Nourishing Mask
– ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss
– Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream
– Emily’s Chocolate, Chocolate Covered Fortune Cookies
I am really pleased with this box! Why?
– I get to try CC cream,which is supposedly supposed to be the next big thing after BB cream
– That lip gloss looks HUGE
– Chocolate. Mmm. ❤
Other side notes about past Birchboxes:
- That Benefit Facewash/scrub combo was EXCELLENT. It smelled wonderful and the samples lasted forever.
- I have been saving all my fragrance samples and eBaying them as mini fragrance sample lots. Haha.
- I didn’t really care for the Eyeko Fat Eyeliner (which doesn’t seem to be in the Birchbox shop anymore). It applied wonderfully, smudged wonderfully, but setting it was an issue. My sister got the skinny one and she said it was alright. (My favorite liner so far is the Urban Decay 24/7 liner, in Zero/Black and Demolition/Dark Dark Brown)
Merry Christmas Everyone! I got one present early–I was selected for my first Influester box, the Holiday VoxBox! Exciting! I’m sure it’ll be full of all sorts of Holiday/Seasonal goodies which I’ll be sure to blog about once they come in. 🙂 If you’re interested in trying Influester, join me and click here!