This is the first Birchbox that I’ve received since the service underwent a design change. They axed the pink scheme and are now running with a very modern black diamond motif. Here’s what I got in my June 2013 box:
- (One half of a) Laqa & Co Lil’ Lip Duo
- Color Club Nail Polish – Wanderlust Collection
- Oscar de la Renta – Something Blue Fragrance
- Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturizer
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask
I really like what I’m getting in this month’s box!
– I’ve never really been an Origins person but I’d really like to give their products a try.
– My picture shows a Vitazing sample (SPF 15) but I’m pretty sure I’m getting GinZing
– Pastel is the new “in” color for summer
– Also, you guys know me. I love lip products (but they’ve been sending them so often, I feel like I’ve got too many atm).
I guess the only thing is that…I miss the Birchbox Extras! I miss getting a bonus notecard or a piece of chocolate. But that’s alright. Receiving good moisturizer is better.
Did you guys get anything exciting in this month’s box?