Today was a leisurely day. Did some errands, took my little brother out to lunch, bought some interesting Korean Skincare products from The Face Shop… *sigh* It was a good day.
The Face Shop started in Korea and they carry a line of skincare and cosmetics designed with the “balance of nature” in mind. There are more than 100+ stores in Korea and they’ve got stores in most Asian countries. Thankfully, there are now three stores in Hawaii!
My brother and I just went to browse and here’s what I walked away with today:
From the top left, going clockwise:
- Raspberry Roots Collagen Eye Patch – Intense eye lift mask with Himalayan Raspberry Root Extract and Marine Collagen – $5.00
- Real Nature Mask, Lemon – Made with 1,000 mg (of lemon?), this is a brightening mask sheet containing fresh lemon extract bursting with vitamin C to densely penetrate the skin and brighten dull skin tone while maintaining its translucense – $2.00
- Raspberry Roots Depuffing Eye Gel Sample – Refreshing eye gel with Raspberry Root and other Plant Extracts helps reduce puffiness.
- Green Tea Toner & Lotion Kit Sample
- Herb Day 365 Cleansing Foam Sample in Acerola (Cherry)
- Bright Eyes Modeling Gel Patch – To reduce dark circles and provide relief for tired eyes, $5.00
Yes, you read correctly. I only spent like 12 bucks and I’m actually wearing my Gel Eye Patches right now (It’s really refreshing! Especially on hot days like these, *sigh* My eyes feel a lot less puffy, also!).
I’m so glad that they gave me a sample of their skincare products — I’ve heard amazing things about their moisturizers and cleansers. Ever watch Korean dramas? Everyone has WONDERFUL, clear skin, even the guys. K-Drama stars will be my inspiration to up the ante on my skincare regime.
I’ll be returning to try out more skincare products, their sunscreen (will it beat out my Japanese one?), and definitely more facial masks. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed with is that they don’t have many shades of BB or CC creams. If you’re a natural beige, you’ll be in heaven! But if you’re something closer to Medium, like I am, then you’re out of luck. (It’s okay, let’s buy a lot of wonderful creamy cleanser to make ourselves feel better.)