If you haven’t heard already, Birchbox (my favorite Beauty subscription box) has debuted two new limited edition boxes! They’re available for purchase from the Birchbox shop.
The Free For All box retails for $44 and includes 8 items that absolutely FREE of bad chemicals! You know—parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals, GMOs…that sort of thing.
- W3LL PEOPLE Hypnotist Eyeliner – 0.04 oz
- Alima Pure Lip Tint in Rhubarb – 0.13 oz
- eco-armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam with Mint + Eucalyptus – 50 ml
- FEED 10 Pouch
- Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum – 15 ml
- Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover with Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil – 15 ml
- Løv Organic Tea (muslin tea bags in assorted flavors: Løv is Good, Løv is Pure, Løv is Zen, and Løv is Beautiful)
- Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser – 30 ml
The In Full Bloom box retails for $58 and includes 9 items that are like a bouquet in a box that cheerfully balances scent, color, and texture.
- Cecilia Wong Skincare Anti-Aging Rose Serum Spray (deluxe sample)
- JUARA Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath & Shower Gel (deluxe sample)
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish™ Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit (travel size)
- MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush in Geisha
- Soap & Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream (assorted scents)
- tenoverten Nail Polish in Spring (deluxe sample)
- TOCCA Fragrance Rollerball in Giulietta
- TokyoMilk by Margot Elena Bon Bon Lip Balm in Rose Water
- Votivo Aromatic Travel Tin in Rush of Rose
What do you guys think? I like both of these boxes but the In Full Bloom box seems more my thing. It’s still Spring (almost Summer!) and I’m still in a floral mood. I also like that the In Full Bloom box can double as a wonderful Mother’s Day gift (May 11!). Maybe I’ll order this box and split it three ways: me, my mom, and my mother in law! All I have to do is buy a card….woo-hoo! Does Birchbox offer limited edition Guy boxes around Father’s Day as well?