Hey everyone, I’m back! We had the best honeymoon I could ever have asked for. Beautiful blue skies, sailing over a crystal clear, blue sea…..*sigh* It was great! And we finished off with a little time in the city before we headed home. I got home and my May Birchbox was waiting for me (among other things, stay tuned!).
May 2014’s Birchbox is focused on Energy + Action! (I’m definitely feeling that right now—I wrote the draft for this from my room in Times Square and there’s LOTS of energy and action downstairs!)
It’s that time of year when everything, from our tiny window boxes to the giant trees in the park, is bursting into action. With this much freshness in the air, is it any wonder we can’t seem to sit still? Accordingly, we’re tossing out the rules and taking a playful approach to everything from our beauty routine to our weekend uniform.
This month, Birchbox sent me:
- Keratase Cristalliste Fine Sample Packet with Shampoo and Conditioner
- Cynthia Rowley Beauty Eyeliner (!!!)
- Noya Lip Gloss
- Perlier Body Cream
- Supergoop! Everyday SPF 30 with Cellular Response
This. Box. Is. Awesome!!!
- I’m excited for the Shampoo and Conditioner—it’s formulated specifically for long, straight, and fine hair. That fits me to a T.
- I’ve been DYING to get that Cynthia Rowley Eyeliner ever since Birchbox announced that they were carrying her beauty products—but I’m slightly bummed because I tend not to wear eyeliner while my eyelash extensions are in. Hmm. Am I planning to stop, soon?
- The Noya Lip Gloss will be a welcome addition to my purse. The gloss samples that I’ve been carrying around with me are a bit too dark, for my taste.
- I will also appreciate the Body Cream—traveling has been an enlightening experience! The air is so much different on the East Coast…it’s WAY drier then it is back home. My skin has been so dry!
- Also interested in the Supergoop line—I have the SPF eye cream but I’ve been afraid to buy the sunscreen/moisturizer because I’m not too fond thick creams nor the sunscreen smell. I’m glad I get to give this line a chance!
And there you have it! Did you guys get anything good in this month’s box? Hurray! I’m writing this post so late, June’s box is right around the corner!