Sorry everyone, this is sort of late—I just found out that Sephora has had their annual Sun Safety Kit out for a while now! It’s no longer available online but there’s a product locator available on the product page. Hopefully there’s a kit in your area! I got lucky—there’s a kit at my local mall. *whew!* This kit is something I look forward to getting every Summer.
This year’s kit includes 16 samples of the sunscreen, self-tanning, and bronzing variety in a cute travel bag. Plus, $20 from the sale of each kit ($32) benefits the Skin Cancer Foundation.
- 0.06 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta® Daily Glow Moisture
- 0.5 oz Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion
- 0.14 oz Too Faced® Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer
- 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus HP Multi-Purpose Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen
- 0.33 oz Murad® Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++
- 0.5 oz Tarte™ Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner
- 0.23 oz Stila Stay All Day® 10-in-1 HD Bronzing Beauty Balm Broad-Spectrum SPF 30
- Dr. Dennis Gross™ Alpha Beta® Glow Pad
- 0.15 oz bareMinerals READY Touch Up Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 15 in Translucent
- 1.69 oz St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
- 0.5 oz Origins A Perfect World™ SPF 25 Age-Defense Moisturizer
- 1 oz Supergoop! Sun-Defying Sunscreen Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 0.64 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ For Face
- 0.5 oz Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 20
- 0.08 oz Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15
- 0.5 oz Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Broad Spectrum UV Protection
- Travel bag
Some of the items are repeats from last year but I’m really looking forward to the new items! I spy a Stila BB (woo!), something from Supergoop (double woo! SPF 50!), and an Algenist product! I’m really looking forward to that one—I got to try an Algenist eye cream a while ago and it was divine.
Are any of you planning on picking up this kit? Or have any of you already got it? I think this is a great way to kick off summer. :]