First off–I know my postings have been all over the place lately (aka very few and far between). Life has been crazy! B and I are studying for our licensing test (we’re in the same field. WHY are they testing us on college things 4 years after graduating???). Also–we got a puppy! This is Zuko, our black and tan Shiba Inu puppy. :3 :3 :3
So in between studying and puppy chasing, I figured I needed a little help with the nutritional side of life…(and there was an AMAZING Groupon/Amazon/Livingsocial deal). Which is why I’m back with Bulu Box. This isn’t my first rodeo with them–I had a 3 month subscription that I liked…but I didn’t think it was all that great. The box I got from February was awesome though! Here’s what I got:
Doesn’t the box remind you of a Lululemon bag with all its catchy, inspirational sayings? I love the color. BUT ANYWAY:
- Vitaperk: Coffee additive that adds a vitamin and mineral boost to your daily joe.
- Mediterranean Snacks Baked Lentil Crackers: Natural, Gluten-free alternative to trans-fat filled chips
- Balance Bare Bar: Natural energy bars that are a perfect mix of chewy, crunchy, sweet, and salty.
- Sant Dried Superfruit Beverage: Use 1-2 pieces of Sant to your water bottle for a subtle earthy flavor that can help promote digestion, regulate sleep and mood, and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- truBrain: Delivers brain-boosting ingredients that have been proven to enhance focus, attention, calm, and visualization.
This box is perfect for me! Coffee in the morning, crackers for a snack. Bare Bar in the afternoon, superfruit drink all day long, and truBrain for studying. I was really pleased with ALL the items in this box (in the end, this box cost me $5).
It also came with a little pamphlet with 28 Heart Healthy Tips. #25: Pet a puppy or kitten. Pet therapy can help lower your stress.