This month’s Birchbox provides a curated assortment to solve your (our) most persistent beauty quandaries…or does it?
- Laura Geller – Beauty Baked Blush-n-Brighten
- Whish – Three Whishes Body Butter
- Supergoop! – Advanced SPF 37 Anti-Aging Eye Cream
- derma e – Evenly Radiant Brightening Day Cream SPF 15
- Dear Clark – Volumizing Toner
First impression: SKINCARE YESSSSSSSS! I wholeheartedly agree that the beauty starts with skincare. You need a great base first, don’t you think? I LOVE that two out of five products include SPF, I love that there’s a good body butter since it’s still kinda Winter-ish right now, and I LOVE that there’s a bronze-y blush. I’m currently using two blush powders from Everyday Minerals and I’m not very happy with the way it blends into my skintone–maybe cause they’re too pink or too powderly? Hmm. Honestly, I don’t ever use my hair products. I really should. Maybe I’ll like this one!
What did you guys get in your Birchboxes this month? :3