WOOHOO ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE ANNUAL ITEMS IS HERE!!!
Yes. I really am THAT excited about sunscreen. 😀 😀 😀 (Also, Sephora is doing a really neat Sunscreen campaign this summer! They recommend all sorts of different ones for different preferences. It’s pretty neat, I think)
From the Sephora Description:
What it is:
A hand-picked 16-piece set featuring SPF and self-tanning products to keep you protected from head to toe, plus a hot pink, beach-friendly, reusable travel bag.
What it is formulated to do:
Sephora and The Skin Cancer Foundation are proud to unveil its ninth edition of the Sun Safety Kit. The highly anticipated collection features an array of powerful SPF products in different formats to protect from harmful UVA/UVB rays along with safe self-tanning essentials for a beautiful, sunless, golden glow. The all-in-one BB and CC creams perfect the appearance of skin while protecting from the sun and environmental factors while Fresh’s cult-favorite Sugar Lip Treatment nourishes, protects, and plumps the look of lips. These hand-picked favorites will protect your face, lips, and body all summer long—with no greasy mess, no white residue, and no unpleasant smell—just Sun Safety.
This set contains:
– 0.2 oz AmorePacific Natural Protector SPF 30
– 0.3 oz Clarins UV Plus Anti-Pollution Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– 0.5 oz Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 in Light Medium
– 0.25 oz Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™ Dark Spot Sun Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
– 0.17 oz Dr. Jart+ Premium Beauty Balm SPF 45
– 0.08 oz Fresh® Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15
– 0.5 oz Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47
– 0.34 oz Korres Yoghurt Nourishing Fluid Veil Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– 0.17 oz Murad® Invisiblur™ Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
– 0.1 oz Ole Henriksen total truth™ eye crème SPF 15
– 0.5 oz Origins VitaZing™ Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Energy-Boosting Moisturizer with Mangosteen
– Peter Thomas Roth Max Sheer All Day Moisture Defense® Lotion SPF 30
– 0.6 oz Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Cream SPF 50+ WetForce Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
– 1.69 oz St. Tropez One Night Only in Light-Medium
– 0.34 oz Supergoop!® City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
– 0.34 oz Vita Liberata Passion Flower & Argan Dry Oil Broad Spectrum SPF 50
– Travel bag
What else you need to know:
Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer found in the United States and is also one of the most preventable. Help others become aware of this growing problem while defending yourself against the sun’s harmful rays. Best yet, $20 of each kit will benefit The Skin Cancer Foundation.
What do you guys think? There are a few repeats from last year’s Sun Safety Kit but I’d say that the majority of items are new for 2015. I’m most excited for the AmorePacific item (AMOREPACIFIC *drool*), the Supergoop! serum (sunscreen serum? that’s pretty interesting), and the Vita Liberata dry oil. It’s for hair, too.
It hasn’t been scorching hot in Hawaii but it’s getting there soon–pick up your Sun Safety kit so you’re prepped for summer! I love trying new sunscreen products because it really makes me fall in love with my favorites…and you know what they say–the best sunscreen is the sunscreen that you actually use. Right? (I want to try them ALL)