It’s only hitting me now that it’s April. WHERE IS THE TIME GOING??? Oh well. Changing seasons means it’s time to change up our skincare and/or makeup and Walmart just sent out a bunch of new products to try out.
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Correct & Cover (Foil Swatch/Mini)
- Neutrogena MoistureSmooth color stick in Almond Nude (FULL SIZE)
- L’Oreal Paris Age Perfect Glow Reneal Facial Oil (Paper Swatch/Mini)
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Shade Match Card
- Burt’s Bees BB Cream (Foil Packet)
- Vera Wang Embrace (Mini Purse Spray)
- Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer (Travel Size)
- Biore Baking Soda Pore Cleanser (Travel Size)
- Curel Itch Defense Body Wash (Travel Size)
- Colgate Optic White Express White Toothpaste (Travel Size)
- CereVe Healing Ointment (Mini Sample)
- John Frieda brilliant BRUNETTE Shampoo (Deluxe Size)
The all-stars of this box for me are hands down, the John Frieda shampoo (thank you, Walmart, for sending me the correct hair color and skin tone samples. I REALLY APPRECIATE THIS) and the Burt’s Bees BB Cream! I am in love with the scents for both–the shampoo makes my hair look more…alive (I’m also in between ombre sessions right now) and the BB cream has light coverage without feeling greasy. The temperature is slowly starting to rise which means greasy = no go.
Walmart really hit it out of the park for me with this box–I mean, you can’t go wrong with $5 but YES I’m really excited about everything! Also, the Walmart box is an auto quarterly sub, which is easier then Target’s monthly-check-the-website-before-it-sells-out model right now. I think the Target box has pricier samples (more luxe) but on the other hand, Walmart provides drugstore level products that you can try. As long as it works great, I don’t mind cheaper at all.