I peek at my boxes every month and this month’s box has no title. I think it was in the customization screens but I don’t remember–I do remember that the majority of the sample picks were sunscreens or peels. Let’s go with that: Sunscreens and Peels.
My pick was the Coola Classic Face Sport SPF50 White Tea Sunscreen because Coola products are AMAZING!!! They don’t smell like sunscreen (I’m looking at you, SuperGoop) and the texture isn’t sunscreen-like either.
- ICNY Twill Ball Cap
- Baxter of California Herbal Mint Toner
- Coola Classic SPF 50 for Face (???)
- Kiehl’s Facial Fuel Energizing Face Wash
- Balla for Men Powder
Okay what??? This must be wrong (the preview hasn’t been wrong before) because those are all men’s products. Except maybe the Coola product because I guess that could be unisex. Hmm.
- Twill Cap could be useful for the summer
- Mint Toner is a gentle toner that removes dirt and oil without overdrying
- Coola–thank goodness at least one Coola product but its not the one I asked for
- That Kiehl’s bottle says ‘For Men’ on it. D:
- MEN’S DEODORANT POWDER
Maybe this is the world’s/Birchbox’s way of telling me that I have too many skincare and makeup samples for myself and I have to take care of B‘s skin more. *sigh* Lucky him–if these were all women’s products (or at least products with unisex/neutral scents), I’d be stoked. I’ll update if something else shows up at my doorstop but it seems unlikely. D: